Thursday, December 2, 2010

What's going on

Well, baby Josiah is born. He was born on November 15, 2010 at 2:59 PM. The CHP is still not hiring. Well, they're hiring, but only people who applied like two years ago. They're not accepting any new applications. I tested for a job with the San Bernardino County Sheriff's department last Monday morning, and this coming Monday I will be testing for the Riverside County Sheriff's department.
We should be moving into our house in Mentone by the end of January, it's looking like now. It's actually kind of nice that we won't be moving before Christmas and so close after the baby came. We're really poor. Unexpected expenses keep gouging us like swords. I make $15 per hour and support 5 people on it. I know it's not like dire poverty. But it seems like nothing in the middle of a town full of young professionals who have ambitions and shopping addictions like Rancho Cucamonga.
The Lord is good and will see us through, I've no doubt of that. I'm just running low on sleep and patiences and I'm honestly getting really tired of waiting for this house. I hope I don't fall asleep in class tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment